Eco-Spirituality…. connecting it all!
Spiritual, Emotional, Mental and Physical are the areas of life! I am here to help with your questions while providing affordable therapy.
- Do you feel you are slogging through life?
- Are you tired of being exhausted emotionally?
- Ready to learn about the real challenges in your life?
Locally, in person, serving people in the South Simcoe, Bradford-West Gwillimbury, Newmarket areas and now, with confidential and secure video, offering remote support and group classes to serve the world.
Introduction to Spirituality
Spiritual Education School and E-learning Hub
Grief, Loss, Bereavement
Mental Stimulation and Cognitive Support
End of Life Care
Advanced Care Planning
MAiD – Support
Death Doula Care
Personal Hygiene and Care
Customized Care Plan
Trauma Care – Acute and Embedded
Person Centred Care
Cognitive Behaviour Practice
Confidential and Secure Video for one-on-one consultation
Confidential Group Classes
Join our weekly zoom drop-in class. Bring your challenges your conversation and your faith in life to the table. Open talk, support and a listening ear. Contact me for registration details.
Why You’ll Love Her
Better words to describe her work: Brave. Gifted. Intuitive. Compassionate. Comfortable with your own mortality and she is called to this work. Passionate. Inspired.
- Private and Confidential
- Fully Insured
Cynthia is a compassionate, knowledgeable person who is able to guide you through your grief or issues with an open mind. She does not judge but helps you to find you way towards a resolution. She is compassionate about helping others.
“Love the flexibility”
Cynthia is able to work my mother’s needs around my mother’s schedule. It is so helpful.
“Celebration of Life”
Cynthia conducted a service that was second to none. Even tho’ she did not know my mother very well she collected so many stories and told them like she knew her forever. Our family felt so at home with her during the death of our mother.
Words that come … in the wee hours of the morning!
- Are you a drug addict?At what point does the story you tell about your past become the crutch you use to keep from moving? At what point do you begin to use your story, and the telling of it, to remind yourself why youContinue reading “Are you a drug addict?”
- My Mother’s DrawerToday I decided to disassemble a puzzle I have completed. There are a few pieces yet to put in place but the fun parts that were exciting and challenging are finished. All that is left is the ambiguous pieces thatContinue reading “My Mother’s Drawer”
- HOVHow often do you look outside of yourself and then imagine yourself in that place where you look? It takes some presence of mind to be in a place other than where you are. Is that too cryptic? I wasContinue reading “HOV”