Spiritual, Emotional, Mental and Physical are the areas of life! I am here to help with your questions while providing affordable therapy.
- Do you feel you are slogging through life?
- Are you tired of being exhausted emotionally?
- Ready to learn about the real challenges in your life?
Locally, in person, serving people in the South Simcoe, Bradford-West Gwillimbury, Newmarket areas and now, with confidential and secure video, offering remote support and group classes to serve the world.
Spiritual Education School and E-learning Hub
Grief, Loss, Bereavement
Mental Stimulation and Cognitive Support
End of Life Care
Advanced Care Planning
MAiD – Support
Death Doula Care
Personal Hygiene and Care
Customized Care Plan
Trauma Care – Acute and Embedded
Person Centred Care
Cognitive Behaviour Practice
Confidential and Secure Video for one-on-one consultation
Confidential Group Classes
Join our weekly zoom drop-in class. Bring your challenges your conversation and your faith in life to the table. Open talk, support and a listening ear. Contact me for registration details.
Why You’ll Love Her
Better words to describe her work: Brave. Gifted. Intuitive. Compassionate. Comfortable with your own mortality and she is called to this work. Passionate. Inspired.
- Private and Confidential
- Fully Insured
“Love the flexibility”
“Celebration of Life”
Words that come … in the wee hours of the morning!
- HOVHow often do you look outside of yourself and then imagine yourself in that place where you look? It takes some presence of mind to be in a place other than where you are. Is that too cryptic? I wasContinue reading “HOV”
- Speak from the heart!Language and the power of choice are two ways we speak to the world. Language can come out of our mouth or out of actions or speak from the heart, with energetic force. Choice is how we live every day,Continue reading “Speak from the heart!”
- Living Many QuestionsWith the publication of my book, I continue to write each week for the local blast paper. I love sitting down and putting my fingers on the keys and letting the spirit speak through me. This said, there are timesContinue reading “Living Many Questions”