Spiritual, Emotional, Mental and Physical are the areas of life! I am here to help with your questions while providing affordable therapy.
- Do you feel you are slogging through life?
- Are you tired of being exhausted emotionally?
- Ready to learn about the real challenges in your life?
Locally, in person, serving people in the South Simcoe, Bradford-West Gwillimbury, Newmarket areas and now, with confidential and secure video, offering remote support and group classes to serve the world.
Spiritual Education School and E-learning Hub
Grief, Loss, Bereavement
Mental Stimulation and Cognitive Support
End of Life Care
Advanced Care Planning
MAiD – Support
Death Doula Care
Personal Hygiene and Care
Customized Care Plan
Trauma Care – Acute and Embedded
Person Centred Care
Cognitive Behaviour Practice
Confidential and Secure Video for one-on-one consultation
Confidential Group Classes
Join our weekly zoom drop-in class. Bring your challenges your conversation and your faith in life to the table. Open talk, support and a listening ear. Contact me for registration details.
Why You’ll Love Her
Better words to describe her work: Brave. Gifted. Intuitive. Compassionate. Comfortable with your own mortality and she is called to this work. Passionate. Inspired.
- Private and Confidential
- Fully Insured
“Love the flexibility”
“Celebration of Life”
Words that come … in the wee hours of the morning!
- You Can’t Read the Label from Inside the JarLife can keep you blind, unable to see what is real or true. Learn to step outside of your circumstances … https://www.bradfordtoday.ca/local-news/you-cant-read-the-label-from-inside-the-jar-3522634
- Bell Let’s Talk Day #bellletstalkNever thought my story was important enough. However, as I heal and grow and learn about self forgiveness, making amends to others and truly seeing how life is altered by our perceived and limiting beliefs, I realize my story isContinue reading “Bell Let’s Talk Day #bellletstalk”
- Hope for the Hopeless?When hope feels lost where do you go? Sacred teaching has been lost in today’s secular society. Where does one find hope, meaning and purpose? Maybe in the stories of others. https://www.bradfordtoday.ca/local-news/column-where-are-we-when-all-hope-is-lost-3288970